Webinar Wednesday Preview: Thomas MacEntee's Genealogy Do-Over

I have been an occasional attendee of Legacy's Family Tree Webinar series for a few years now. I don't often get to watch live, though, as they tend to broadcast in the middle of the workday. Thankfully, the past episodes are available for a short time for free in their archives, so I can usually pick it up the following weekend.

The next webinar in the series is being presented by Thomas MacEntee, always an engaging speaker. Thomas will be speaking this Wednesday on his Genealogy Do-Over project, which I signed on to participate in back at the first of the year. I've been reading the weekly emails, and I support the spirit of the project, but I'm moving ahead at my own pace with my 6x6 Challenge.


If you're new to genealogy (or if you've been at it for a while and need a fresh set of eyes on your material), I suggest you check out Thomas' webinar and his initial blog post about the project. So far, his weekly challenges have been a good reminder on the proper techniques of laying out a family tree, and if you're just starting, I highly suggest you do it right!

See you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment